Tungsten Affinity our goal is for you to be as happy with your ring
10, 20, 30, 40, years from now as you are the day you purchase it. We
take the utmost care in the manufacture of our tungsten rings, which
enables us to provide the highest quality products and services to
each and every one of our customers. Tungsten is well known in the
jewelry industry for it's remarkable ability to retain it's shine and
finish, and is the hardest metal currently used to manufacture rings.
That does not mean tungsten carbide rings are indestructible,
however they are the most durable and scratch resistant. Even
diamonds, which are the hardest substance on earth can scratch and
crack. Because tungsten is such a hard metal tungsten ring's cannot
be resized. Fortunately for you at Tungsten Affinity we offer a no
questions asked Lifetime Warranty.
If your ring has been engraved and you need a different size/width/style, or should your ring ever become damaged, or if you're outside
of our initial 30 day Return and Exchange Policy
you simply pay a small $40.00 deductible plus shipping and handling charges
to return the ring to Tungsten Affinity. There are no limits to how
many times you can take advantage of the Lifetime Warranty. Custom engraving is not covered with the lifetime warranty claim. If you would like your replacement ring custom engraved, the engraving service fee will be due; please include the $30 engraving fee with payment either via check or online HERE. The warranty covers any
and all reasons for returning your tungsten ring including the need
to have the ring medically removed. At Tungsten Affinity we realize
without you there would be no us, so we strive to provide the finest
customer service and care in the jewelry industry.
Lifetime Warranty Replacement Instructions:
- If you do not have the information from your original invoice/packing slip, please follow these steps:
- Go to tungstenaffinity.com/myaccount
- Log in using the email address and password you chose when you bought your ring
- Click "Review orders / track packages"
- Click the "View or Change Order" button next to the order you need to print the invoice for
- Click the "Print Invoice/Receipt" button
NOTE: If you did not create an account when you originally completed your purchase, you will need to contact us to obtain a copy of your original invoice/packing slip.
- If you wish to use the lifetime warranty program to obtain a style which is more expensive than your original purchase, the price difference between the sale price of the new style and the sale price your original order (excluding coupons) will be due in addition to the $40 lifetime warranty deductible. If you choose a style that has a sale price lower than the the sale price of your original ring, only the $40 lifetime warranty deductible is due.
- Ship the original ring to Tungsten Affinity along with a copy of your lifetime warranty claim receipt. We cannot send your replacement ring until we've received the original ring.
- Customer is responsible for the postage when sending the package back to Tungsten Affinity. We strongly suggest using a shipping method that includes insurance and delivery confirmation, as Tungsten Affinity is not responsible for lost, unreceived, or opened-while-in-transit packages. It is also advised to secure your ring in a box for shipment. It is important to make sure that the ring(s) will not move or shift while in transit. Do not send your ring loose or otherwise not secured in a package, as it may be damaged or lost in transport. Tungsten Affinity is not responsible for damage your ring receives or loss while in transport to us.
- You may purchase a convenient prepaid shipping label that you can print out from your computer and use to ship your exchange package to us. It will save you money on postage and you'll be provided with a tracking number so you can track your package. The option to purchase the prepaid shipping label is available on the Lifetime Warranty Claim Form
- If you choose to take the risk of shipping your ring without tracking or delivery confirmation and the package is lost/stolen/damaged/opened-in-transit, your lifetime warranty claim will not be processed and you will not be refunded/reimbursed/credited in any way - we strongly suggest adding delivery confirmation/tracking and/or insurance when shipping your package.
After we receive your ring we will inspect the item and will promptly ship you a replacement within 3-5 business days. If the ring is custom engraved or needs to be custom ordered it may take additional time to ship.